Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Hello

So, I've decided to try and use this as a way to keep up with the fam. now! This is no longer a class assignment so let's see how well I keep this up :) I think I'm going to try and use this mainly as a way to share pictures with everyone. 

First off, thank you so much mom, Aunt Juli, Michael and Nanny for helping move in and beautify my apartment!! I'm pretty sure Ciara and I have the nicest apartment of anyone we know, and all our friends are so jealous! 



Sorority life has been great so far, Bid day turned out really cute, and we seem to have a bunch of great new girls! 
 These are some of the girls who I worked in the kitchen with during rush. Chelsea, Hannah, me, and Sarah

 This is my little gamma phi family! Sarah, my twin, and Caroline, our big. On some thursdays we have "socials" with the different fraternities. The first one this year was "I'm on a boat" themed after the SNL skit by Andy Samburg. 

 Samantha and I were sailors :) we're also sharing a little, she's so sweet, her name is Alex. For the big/lil "reveal" we had a scavenger hunt. Everyone dresses up in matching costumes and the bigs hide while the littles follow clues around the house to find you. We were the 3 blind mice, but Sam couldn't be there so Caroline filled in. 

 Some of the new bigs waiting for our littles!

 Waiting on the new additions to our family! (Sarah is a ladybug by the way)

 New little!!! Alex is so cute! we're just missing Sam :(

 The new and improved "Buddha" family (still minus Sam) me, Caroline, Megan (extended family), Alex, Sarah Morris (Sarah's little), and Sarah. After the big/lil hunt we had a disco themed social, which only a few people dressed up for, but it was still alot of fun because it was our first new family outing!

 Finally found Sam! Our cute family :)

 The whole family, minus Sam's big and Megan's little.

 We found Alicia! Alicia is Kyle's cousin, she cheers with Ciara and Sam, and she and Sam were roommates last year. October 25 is our annual Chili Cook-Off, and all the proceeds go to charity, like UGAMiracle and Relay for Life. So if you want to come or donate anything let me know!!

In between all this there is football!! Kyle came down for our first home game against South Carolina and we tailgated with our friends Taylor and Mitch among others.

Obviously, the boys really love each other. That was such a great game! Unfortunately the Arizona State game was rainy and gross, so i didn't take any pictures but we still won!! and a big shout out to Blue, who let Kyle and I take his tickets for both games! THANK YOU!!

SO, thats the end of my pictures and stories, but I'm sure I'll have more after the LSU game this weekend! Go Dawgs!! I love you all, Lilly




No comments:

Post a Comment