Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pimp my ride please

I like to people watch. It's not very hard to find something or someone out and about. A couple of weeks ago I was in a suburb of Savannah visiting family. This is a nice quiet little town, but there are always some people who like to stand out. For example, this guy:

I've grown up in Georgia and while I haven't ever lived in downtown Atlanta, I've been there many times, and I have NEVER seen a car like this! Since the picture may not show enough, let's go over what is in this guy's 'ride/whip'. Enormous tires/rims, lift kit, custom paint and interior, lamborghini doors, huge t.v. screen where the backseat should be, t.v. screen in each door, and where the glove box should be, and swiveling chairs. I'm sure there was more I couldn't see as well. I know he wasn't on 'Pimp my Ride', so he must have paid for all this somehow...and this particular town is generally middle class families...hmm...I don't think this vehicle is practical at all, but then again I don't really like the idea of having to jump or climb up into a car. At least he's keeping it clean! What do you think? Would you drive this car?


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Did you you see him driving this "car"? I wonder if it has an engine? I would be afraid to drive this thing in rush hour traffic. Can you imagine how much it cost to have this thing insured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he was at the gas station so he had to have gotten there somehow! As far as insurance I have no idea. He probably doesn't have any!

    ReplyDelete